“The FACE of the Store” -sums up the expectations for this position!
We will not lie. This is not an easy job. It takes world-class dedication, focus, and strategic thinking. Does that sound like you? Good. Here are a few more things we’re looking for in our perfect candidate to serve as our brand ambassador for Metro by T-Mobile:
- At least 2 years of prior retail sales experience make all the difference in this role.
- A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged.
- We are also looking for someone who’s had past retail management experience.
- A high school degree or GED is essential, and while it’s not required, a college degree is a big plus.
If this is the leadership role you’ve been looking for, then how about we skip right to the best part: all the generous rewards we can offer for your outstanding work. Our compensation includes:
- _ Competitive Salary plus outstanding commission potential _
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Serious growth potential for your career
Hello opportunity. You’ve spent time developing your abilities in the retail sales arena, and now it’s time to make that exciting step up to major responsibility. As our Retail Store Manager, you’re more than just a boss. You’re the driving force behind ensuring that your store and your team are everything they can be. It takes every ounce of courage and leadership you can bring to the table, but the rewards are simply awesome. Here’s a closer look at what your job entails:
- Let’s begin with the bottom line: you’re there to make sure your store meets its quota on a monthly basis.
- That means recruiting, hiring, training and staffing the best people you can find.
- You’ll also take an active role in leading the professional development of each team member
- You’ve got eagle eyes on every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, handling sales tracking, and implementing new store programs and initiatives
- You’re also an expert resource to your team, helping them to give the best customer service and sales experience possible
- When disciplinary issues arise, you’ll assist the area manager in finding effective solutions
This is the opportunity to do something special, and be a leader with a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without the talent and leadership abilities of someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could be the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply