Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at The Waterford at West Bend!
The Waterford at West Bend, a premier retirement community in, West Bend, WI, provides general nursing care to residents in an assisted living, memory care and temporary care facility. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for our Caregiver/Resident Assistant position today. Our community is home to 20 residents in Assisted Living, 20 residents in Memory Care and about 40 team members.
The Waterford at West Bend truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Caregiver/Resident Assistant to join our team!
Caregiver/Resident Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Performing and assisting routine hygiene care
- Answering call lights
- Medication administration (if certified)
- Laundry and light clean up throughout any given shift
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Opportunity to grow into leadership roles within our community
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Click Here To Apply