NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
NV5, Inc. is a top-ranked engineering and management consulting firm, with offices nationwide. The Project Management and Owner’s Representative services group seeks an Assistant Project Manager to join its management team. Come join us in delivering projects that make a difference.
At NV5, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that provide them with an opportunity to thrive, professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business.
NV5 is accepting resumes for individuals who are team players, self-motivated, energetic and goal-oriented. NV5 offers competitive salary and benefits designed to provide you with choice and flexibility to fit your individual needs.
- Assemble and manage internal and external project teams including planners, architects, consulting engineers, contractors, vendors and consultants
- Lead the development of projects from inception to completion by defining scope, schedule and budget in alignment with client strategic goals
- Develop and evaluate RFP’s and Contracts
- Review and monitor design and construction document preparation from concept design through final completion, including review of change-management documents
- Assist in the process of determining requirements for and lead the process of obtaining permits, entitlements and other requirements of Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Develop, maintain and report scope, schedule and budget status throughout the project, including review and recommendation of all project invoice
- Develop and monitor project organizational and administrative systems
- Create and maintain, or monitor, comprehensive project documentation
- Regularly inspect and document, and monitor design team, construction observations.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Desire and ability to work independently with excellent people skills and the ability to work collaboratively and effectively on large and diverse projects. 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in design and construction projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering, or Facilities Management preferred.
Professional Registration or Project Management Certification desirable but not required.
Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills. CADD, BIM and other scheduling software a plus.
Project related travel may be required.
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Click Here To Apply