Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula’s adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices, and hospitals. Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates in Maryland, Missouri, West Virginia, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Nevada, Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and California with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole-person care.
Collaborative Care Program:
Our Collaborative Care Program offers one approach to Behavioral Health integration in which primary care providers, care managers, and psychiatric consultants work together to provide care and support for patients with behavioral health needs. Learn more at https://www.mindoula.com/for-providers/.
We are currently hiring in twenty states but welcome applications from all states and territories!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide regularly scheduled caseload consultation to care managers to oversee the status and health of their assigned patient caseload.
- Recommend any diagnostic or treatment updates via written consult note including medication recommendations and other interventions, within 24 hours, and finalize in the Mindoula Member Registry.
- Advise on treatment for patients who may need more intensive or more specialized mental health care, supporting treatment in the medical setting until patients can be engaged in specialized care.
- Communicate the limitations of the case review consultation and treatment recommendations if the patient is not evaluated in person.
- Participate in the development and delivery of in-service training for primary care-based providers and staff regarding the recognition and treatment of BH conditions in primary care.
- Must have state licensure with an active DEA license.
- Must be Board-certified.
- Willingness to become licensed in other geographies preferred but not required.
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second. We address the full range of behavioral health challenges. We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. Our member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital re-admissions reduction, collaborative care, care coordination for the seriously mentally ill, and measurement-based psychiatry.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Click Here To Apply