Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs, and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more.
For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the US. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households. Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Our Sling Representatives are responsible for assisting customers on a wide range of topics including payments and billing, product features, and technical support. They embody the Sling brand online, prioritizing, and simplifying the customer experience, delivering an interaction that goes viral for all the right reasons. You have the opportunity to join the team as Sling expands its digital customer support channels to interact with more Spanish-speaking customers.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
- Provide world-class customer service
- Creatively articulate information/business rules
- Accurately respond to questions regarding all aspects of a customer’s Sling TV account, Sling services, and troubleshooting, establishing long-term customer loyalty
- Identify major trends and share information with business real-time
What’s in it for you?
This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- First-year salaries average over $30,000
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company-matched funds
Complimentary DISH programming
- Highly-discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted phone plans on Boost Mobile
Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward mobility.
- We encourage personal and professional growth by supporting you with all the virtual tools to advance your career.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. We love to promote employees from within and have several career path opportunities to choose from
A Sling Customer Support Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
Fluent in English and Spanish
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
- Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task; speak with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions at a time
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction, Quality, etc.
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Where you’ll be working:
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
TWO computer monitors at least 19” in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
USB Web camera
Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 7 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Starting Pay varies by your home location:
Arizona $14.75 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Colorado $12.50 + .50¢Spanish Language Differential
Colorado, Denver $14.77 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Florida $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Georgia $11.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Illinois $13.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Indiana $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Kansas $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Maryland $13.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Michigan $13.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Minnesota $13.75 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Mississippi $11.00 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Missouri $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Nebraska $14.75 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
New Mexico $10.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
North Carolina $11.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Ohio $15.00 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Oklahoma $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
South Carolina $11.00 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Tennessee $11.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Texas $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Texas, El Paso County $13.00 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Texas, Hidalgo, Starr, Willacy & Cameron Counties $ 10.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Utah $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Virginia $11.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Wisconsin $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
West Virginia $12.00 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
Wyoming $12.50 + .50¢ Spanish Language Differential
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Click Here To Apply