Interim HealthCare of Redding is seeking to hire a full time Registered Nurse Associate Director.
Works closely with the DHCS to accomplish all goals set forth. Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical services in accordance with the core values of Interim HealthCare. Primary responsibilities include ensuring qualified employees and contractors provide patient care, providing oversight of all patient care services and personnel, which include making patient and personnel assignments; coordinating patient care; coordinating referrals; assuring that patient needs are continually assessed; and assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care. These responsibilities are provided in accordance with applicable law and regulations and accepted standards of care, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Passionate about caring for others?
- Able to adjust to change and adapt to unforeseen situations, without hesitation?
- Honest and reliable?
- A positive and motivated person that likes to get stuff done?
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements Interim:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of home care and hospice experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years preferred.
- Supervisory experience one (1) + years
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD&D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare, Redding is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Click Here To Apply