To provide physical therapy services in accordance with policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal regulations. Direction and supervision of Physical Therapist Assistants as indicated.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites
1. Perform evaluation and treatment of movement disorders in accordance with physician orders.
2. Compliance with federal and state regulations, professional guidelines and code of ethics for the professional of physical therapy and provision of physical therapy services.
3. Compliance with EHSI and PSRS policies and procedures.
4. Attend meeting and inservices as needed as directed by FRC
5. Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and act in accordance with Palm Health Partners Corporate Compliance Program.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to interact and communicate with various levels of staff in the organization.
2. Able to communicate, direct, motivate and build team relations.
3. Sound clinical judgment relating to the provision of Rehabilitation services.
4. Collaboration with member of the interdisciplinary team in delivery of patient care to maximize functional outcomes.
1. Graduate of an accredited therapy program.
Licenses / Certifications:
State of Florida credentialing/licensure as required
10330 NuVista Ave. WELLINGTN, FL 33414, USA
Click Here To Apply