Are you an active Massage Therapist, who enjoys providing comfort to those on Hospice? We are currently seeking a Massage Therapist who has the same values as we as a company hold; Compassion, Integrity, customer focused, Innovative, and financially responsible. This position is an as needed and very flexible position.
To provide effective and efficient patient care in accordance with accepted standards of massage therapy practice, Interim HealthCare Hospice policies and in accordance with law and regulation.
- Provides massage therapy services to patients in accordance with physician’s orders and the interdisciplinary group (IDG) plan of care with a focus on a hospice and palliative care approach.
- Communicates with the IDG regarding the patient’s condition/status and progress toward goals.
- Participates in IDG meetings as requested.
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
- Provides in services and/or education to the hospice IDG as appropriate.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Massage Therapist with a current and active license/certification in the state in which he/she practices.
- One year of Massage Therapy experience required.
- Hospice massage therapy experience preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in the patient’s home or hospice facility.
- Able to constantly travel from assignment to assignment.
Click Here To Apply