We are a mission-driven, service-orientated industry leader looking for a Health Center Director for our McDowell Healthcare Center in Phoenix, AZ. The role of the Health Center Director is to inspire change for life in the patients served in accordance with Terros Health’s values of integrity, compassion and empowerment in an outpatient integrated care setting. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
Recently awarded among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies in 2020 by AZ Big Media
Seeking a Health Center Director to serve as the administrative supervisor of a Federally Qualified Health Center working with individuals seeking outpatient care for both behavioral health and physical health conditions.
New Competitive Compensation!
Full-Time Employed: 40 hours/week
Location: 48th St and McDowell Road in Phoenix, AZ
Full Benefits Package, including 401K
Schedule flexibility is required. The clinic is open Monday – Saturday
Generous PTO/Sick Time (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Provides oversight and supervision, training and mentoring for direct and non-direct reports providing services to patients in the care of Terros Health.
- Evaluates patient care, and promotes an environment of compassionate, high quality service to enrolled individuals.
- Creates an environment that promotes an outstanding, patient-focused, healthcare experience.
- Supervises operational activities ensuring program services are provided in accordance with policies and procedures, local and federal laws,
- Licensure, contract requirements, and CARF accreditation standards.
- Embraces the recovery philosophy and promotes a safe recovery environment for patients.
- This position directly supervises Clinical Site Managers, as well as other staff at their respective site(s).
- The Health Center Director may also serve as a subject matter expert for Terros Health in a specific area of expertise, which may include treatment for patients with criminal justice involvement; treatment for substance use disorders; suicide risk assessment and prevention; integrated health care/primary care/FQHC care models; and other evidence-based practices.
- Must have a master’s degree in behavioral health, health care administration, public health, or related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in integrated health care or in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience with medical and/or behavioral health documentation and billing standards.
- Experience working with physicians, medical leadership, practice managers, and/or clinicians.
- Proficient using computer-based systems including electronic health records (NextGen preferred), Microsoft Outlook, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 22 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Primarily works in office setting, but will be required to do outreach in community and will need to drive to various locations. The physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients’ health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
#treatment #Clinical #LISAC #LMSW #LPC #LCSW
Click Here To Apply