MUST HAVE ACTIVE NAC OR BE WILLING TO TAKE CLASSES AND BECOME CERTIFIED.
Caldera means REBIRTH-are you ready to become reborn from just an employee to a proud member of our Workplace Family? At Caldera Care, we are known for our commitment to our staff and the local communities in which we serve. Our goal it to provide the best possible care to our residents and instill a sense of confidence within the community that when a loved one comes to one of our skilled nursing facilities, that they will be well cared for, will feel heard and will know that THEY MATTER. We believe firmly that the key to achieving this is through our incredible staff. Therefore, we will work tirelessly to ensure you have the supplies, the support and the education/skills necessary in order to ensure you are successful and able to put the focus where it needs to be; on our wonderful residents
Here at Sequim Health & Rehabilitation Center, we currently have openings for PT Dining Room Servers, preferably with experience working in a healthcare setting with different prescribed diet types and textures. Candidate must have NAC or be willing to obtain NAC through onsite NAC class. We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE.
- Provides tableside service to residents, including delivery of meals and assistance in consuming meals, as indicated
- Light prep and cleaning of dining rooms for meal service
- Follows infection control and safety measures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Food Handler’s Permit or willingness to obtain
- Current WA NAC or willingness to obtain
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write in English
Offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Don’t wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Apply