ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE A LONG-LASTING DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD’S LIFE?
We are currently hiring for our BURBANK and CALABASAS office!
(Areas include Glendale, Pasadena, Sun Valley, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, and surrounding cities in the San Fernando Valley)
As a multidisciplinary clinic, Holding Hands, Inc. serves children, adolescents and young adults with developmental, neurological and biological diagnoses. Our clinical team focuses on the child’s strengths and individual differences, while developing an intervention plan that addresses his or her unique profile. Our clinical team fosters a relationship not only with the client, but educates, empowers and supports the entire family unit.
WE ARE SEEKING PASSIONATE CANDIDATES FOR OUR DEVELOPMENTAL INTERVENTIONIST POSITIONS
Developmental Interventionists provide in-home DIR/Floortime Therapy to children, teens, and adults on the Autism Spectrum Disorder and related developmental needs. DIR/Floortime Therapy is a play/relationship based therapy focusing on building developmental milestones, embracing individual differences, and strengthening social-emotional relationships. Most therapy sessions are provided in the client’s home within the following locations: Los Angeles County – San Fernando Valley Area and surrounding cities.
Position starts at PART TIME (minimum of 20-25 hours per week), however can lead to full time based on availability.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· ENERGETIC, CREATIVE, and COMPASSIONATE
· Confident and committed to helping individuals of various needs, cultures, and socioeconomic statuses
· Establish professional and positive relationships with clients, their families, and colleagues
· A team player, who is also comfortable working independently
· Maintain a positive and professional work attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Implement 1:1 DIR/Floortime Therapy to clients in a home and/or clinic setting
· Target developmental milestones through PLAY
· Collaborate with clinical team and maintain ongoing communication
· Attend weekly meetings and ongoing professional development meetings
· Perform related duties as assigned
· Follow company, HIPAA, and BACB ethics codes
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred for our Burbank office / Master’s Degree or enrolled in a Master’s Program for our Calabasas office
· At least 1 year of professional experience working with children diagnosed with Autism/other special needs
· Willing to drive up to 30 minutes to clients
· Obtain a valid driver’s license, reliable source of transportation, and auto insurance
· Must pass a criminal background check (DOJ & FBI)
· Current TB clearance
· Minimum of a 1 year commitment is REQUIRED
· Bilingual (Preferred)
Open availability is preferred. All hours are open, however our high volume hours are from 12:00pm-8:00pm weekdays and morning/afternoon Saturdays (home cases). Hours may vary as needed
· Paid new hire training
· Paid ongoing trainings for ALL staff
· Supervision towards certain master’s programs, RBT, etc.
· Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement for commutes in between clients
· Full-time benefits including medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, vacation accrual, 401K plans
· Part-time and full-time staff get paid sick time
· Continued education annual allowance for eligible staff
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Spanish (Preferred)
Job Types: Part-time or full-time depending on availability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we are COVID-19 compliant for in-home cases.
- What is your availability to work? (Please include days and specific time frames)
- Do you have reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s License?
- What is the best email address to contact you?
- Are you looking for a part time employment, full time employment, or open to both?
- Are you comfortable with a 30 minute commute to clients?
- How many years of professional experience do you have working with individuals with developmental disabilities?
- What zip code do you currently reside in?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Armenian (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply