Duluth Family Medicine Clinic
39800 DFMC Clinic Operations
Psychologist will provide Behavioral Health education to residents and support staff in the primary care setting. They will be responsible for assisting with the planning, development and teaching of educational programming and curricula for residents. They will act as a core faculty member at DFMC (Duluth Family Medicine Clinic).
- Performs assessment, makes diagnoses and conducts therapy for patients
- Precept and supervise residents and oversee other support staff as appropriate
- Observe residents in their clinical practice and provide direct Behavioral Health education feedback
- Participate on the resident’s clinical competency committee and in weekly faculty and clinical team meetings.
Credentialed Doctorate Psychologist
- A doctoral degree in psychology from a regionally accredited university.
- Must be a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota or the state in which Essentia practice is located
- 3 years post-graduate from an APA accredited training program in clinical Psychology preferred
Benefits of working for Essentia Health as a Psychologist
- Multi-disciplinary teams
- We offer a generous compensation and benefit package along with CME
- License renewals are reimbursed
- Good work life balance
- We offer support with scheduling which gives you more time to focus on patient care
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record system
- A variety of settings to choose from to work as a Psychologist Growth potential
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter
218-786-3908 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply