Heavy Equipment Journeyman Field Service Technician will perform skilled repairs and maintenance on Bobcat and agricultural equipment in the field from a Service Truck. Scope of ability includes: inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical components on equipment. In addition, The Field Service Technician must be able to discuss diagnosed service condition with the customer and relay the full service diagnosis to the Field Dispatcher / Service Supervisor. Ability to maintain good records along with legible and accurate work order notes.
- Understanding of standard hours to conform to warranty standards and customer expectations.
- Ability to organize projects, priorities, and time management.
- Critical level of attention to detail.
- Know the importance of equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work successfully with the general public, as well as other employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment and accurately accomplishes work assignments under minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and process service documentation and adhere to safety, service policies and procedures
- Ability to read, writes, analyze, and interpret common correspondence and effectively present information to top management or public groups.
- Ability to use computers
- Ability to solve and define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of technicians hand tools to meet the service and repair
- Ensure all customers’ requests on the repair order are completed to a high quality standard
- Strive to complete all repair orders within the time allotted
- Identify and advise the foreman of any additional repair items found
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Keep Field Service Truck maintained and work area clean and tidy up after service performed at all times
Bobcat Central Inc. offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, Sick Leave and Vacation Pay
- Salary: DOE
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent and basic math skills
- Prior Compact Construction Equipment or Heavy Construction Equipment service experience as a technician mandatory.
- Valid driver’s license, class A may be required
- Prior Bobcat or experience a preferred
- Prior service experience on compact equipment
- Forklift Certified preferred but not required
- Welding experience
- Multiple years of high level experience to inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical components on equipment
Location: 575 Display Way, Sacramento, CA 95838
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply