As a Lot Attendant you will be responsible for taking care of vehicles for the Sales Department. You will also assist with maintaining merchandise materials current on vehicles.
· Move and work with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
· Deliver vehicles to sites and locations as required.
· Maintain all vehicles new and used in the appropriate areas.
· Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
· Recognize general vehicle repairs and notify management.
· Set up and remove displays and associated material for special events.
· Document damage, missing keys, and notify management.
· Career growth opportunities
· Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
· Paid vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply