Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Job Code: 14434136
Imagine One is now interviewing for position of Action Officer supporting the New Construction Aircraft Carrier Program Office. This position supports the US Navy’s Aircraft Carrier program from the Washington Navy Yard. The work requires experience in tracking actions and preparing presentation material in an office comprised primarily of Department of Defense (DoD) civil service staff and civilian contractor support.
Duties and qualifications, identifying both essential and marginal duties:
- Under the direction of the government staff, manage the administrative matters of the activity to include:
- Preparing and editing correspondence, naval messages, instructions, issue papers, and presentations.
- Scheduling and / or coordinating meetings and meeting facilities.
- Oversee actions necessary for inventory and management of office supplies and office equipment.
- Help formulate and implement an action and document management process for the activity to improve record keeping and document retrieval.
- Five or more years of professional experience in a government office setting with increasing responsibilities for coordinating administrative and personnel tasks.
- High level proficiency and advanced skills with MSOffice (2016 or later): Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience preparing documents per the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- High School Diploma
- US citizenship
- DoD Secret clearance (interim Secret acceptable)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
An Employee-Owned Business
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply