Job Title: Scheduling Coordinator, Release Operations
A little bit about our team:
Release Operations, also known as Production, works to ensure that all audio product, digital and physical gets to market on time and that artwork, audio and metadata match up with artist, label and retail requirements.
Why this could be your next big break:
Our scheduling team functions as the first point of contact to find out about new products, and effectively organizes all releases to all departments needing to know details throughout the company.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will assist with scheduling for releases for Warner Records, Nonesuch and Warner Music Nashville, with direction from multiple teams in the company.
- You will assist with entering scheduling data for products, as well as milestones and contacts in the New Release Database.
- You will query the Marketing team for missing and incomplete information to ensure that all releases are scheduled as desired, and give feedback on proper titling and other metadata adjustments meant to achieve the best positioning at digital retailers.
- You will troubleshoot issues that come up with products at digital retailers, making suggestions and working with the rest of the team to help guide the process.
- You will assist with the production schedules, ensuring their accuracy and sending out to large distribution lists; you’ll also build and send the Daily Schedule Changes memo, with late-breaking changes not yet published in the schedule.
- You will run product reports as requested by department head.
- You have at least one years of experience in a digital production role.
- You have knowledge of digital retailer metadata requirements and broad knowledge of the audio production process.
- You have great people skills, able to work with varied personalities at all levels of the company.
- You’re extremely flexible, are extremely detail-oriented, like constant change, and are comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities and last-minute requests.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Experience with entertainment production schedules.
- Knowledge of graphics process
- Mastery of Excel, including formulas for date calculation and calendaring.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Click Here To Apply