Performs day to day activities to ensure cleanliness of the clinic. Building custodial operation, on call school request for direct work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- General cleaning and disinfecting throughout
- Spot dusting/Special meeting(s) set-up/Clean-up
- Clean up and disinfect (if needed) minor accidents (spills, muddy footprints, patients that become nauseated, etc.)
- Remove fingerprints and smudges from glass doors – interior and exterior
- Police traffic areas to insure clean appearance at all times
- Pick-up trash in dental and clinic from 11:00am to 1:00pm and again at 4:00pm
- Service restrooms at the top of every hour
Including but not limited to:
- Trash Receptacles – Empty and clean; Reline with clean liners
- Outdoor Trash Receptacles – Empty, wash and reline with heavy duty liners
- Carpeted Floors – Vacuum carpeted areas and spot clean; Remove, clean and replace all area rugs
- Tile Floors – Sweep, damp mop with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable and remove stains; Buff if needed
- Concrete Entrances – Sweep, damp mop and remove all dirt
- Waiting Rooms – Chairs should be wiped down with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable and marks removed. Connections between chairs, if applicable, should be cleaned thoroughly with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable.
- Exam Tables and Dental Chairs – Exam tables and dental chairs should be cleaned thoroughly including the area under each with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable.
- Desks, Credenzas, Bookcases, Counter-Tops and Other Furniture – Dust, clean with appropriate furniture cleaner and/or wax; Clean furniture bases, rollers, etc.: DO NOT USE POLISH OR OIL ON LAMINATE DESK TOPS; use suitable cleaner/wax on furniture. Counter tops should be cleaned with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable.
- Drinking Fountains – Clean with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable, disinfect and polish
- File Cabinets and Other Furnishings – Dust, dry wipe, remove spills where necessary
- Blinds – Dust and spot clean
- General Cleaning – Clean all interior glass panels, wood and metal doors, doorframes and kick plates. Damp clean or polish frames and surfaces. Dust and spot clean scuff marks. Damp wipe metal doors and ledges.
- Telephones – Damp clean and disinfect. Do not spray cleaner on telephone instruments.
- Trash Containers – Empty and clean trash containers from all areas and replace with clean liners; Wash containers inside and outside with a 1:10 solution of household bleach or comparable. Take trash from buildings and place in dumpster provided.
- Spot Clean – spot clean the following with germicidal solution: Walls, Doors, Light Switches, Windows, Cabinets and Fixtures of Patient Exam Rooms (Medical and Dental). Remove all smudges and fingerprints.
- Entrances – Clean all entrance glass and sweep outside entrance areas
- Restrooms – Dust and disinfect fixtures, paper dispensers, doors, doorframes, hinges and other hardware. Mop/scrub bathroom floors with clean hot water and a 1:10 household bleach solution or comparable. Run water in all drains. Scrub walls as needed. Wash, dry and polish mirrors. Damp clean all partitions and Remove all graffiti (as necessary). Empty, clean, disinfect and reline sanitary napkin disposal container. Empty, clean, damp wipe and reline all trash containers.
- Janitorial Closets – Clean and keep need and orderly. Clean and disinfect sinks thoroughly. Empty all mop buckets nightly.
- Outside Entrance Doors – Wash glass, dry polish and wipe metal
- Light Switches – Damp wipe switch covers and clean stains and smudges from nearby wall area
- Dental, Medical and Lab Areas – Using a 1:10 household bleach solution or comparable: clean all sinks and counter tops; clean and wipe all exam tables (sides, bottom and floor underneath), exam chairs and stools; Damp mop and clean all floors, baseboards, under exam tables and chairs, side chairs and counters; Dust and wet wipe all wall fixtures and cabinets. Refill all paper towel, soap and toilet tissue dispensers as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20,800.00 – $26,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commercial cleaning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply