About the Company: There are jobs – and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Serve residents in the dining room and/or deliver food to other dining rooms
- Set and clear tables, wash dishes
- Clean kitchen/dining room(s), and follow a cleaning schedule
- Comply with regulations regarding hair covering and hand protection during food preparation.
Why You Are Qualified:
- Minimum: High school students 16 and older currently working towards a high school diploma (high school diploma or GED preferred)
- Passion for working with the elderly
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities in a prioritized fashion
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE
Click Here To Apply