Any combination of education, experience and training equivalent to high school graduation; plus three years of experience providing administrative support, technical support, customer service, or working in a court or legal environment.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED:
- Three or more years of Court and/or legal experience
- Knowledge of the Code of Virginia and regulations in relevant areas
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion, initiative, creativity, and independent judgment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
The positions within this class are subject to criminal background checks as a condition of hiring and periodically thereafter. An applicant or employee will be required to submit a request for a criminal history record check to the appropriate agency.
Ability to lift boxes, files and push a cart weighing up to 20 pounds. Ability to input and retrieve data from a computer. Copy and scan court documents. Must be able to type at least 30 words per minute due to high volume of documents. Must be able to sit at a desk or on a counter stool or stand for long periods of time. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing. All duties performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
Fairfax County Government prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, political affiliation, or status as a veteran in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Contact 703-324-4900 for assistance. TTY 703-222-7314. EEO/AA/TTY.
Click Here To Apply