We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
2 Positions available (Salary determined based on the experience):
- Experienced Dental Assistant
- New to the Dental Assisting Career
What we Offer:
- “Staff safety first” Medical grade air purifier on each room and top or the line PPE provided.
- Health Insurance option offered.
- Paid vacation offered.
- Extra Salary for X-ray license or implant surgery assisting experience.
- Great team members for happy working environment.
- Flexible schedule with guaranteed full time schedule.
Our office is located at Garden State Pkwy EXT 172, 10 minutes driving from both Garden State Plaza Mall in NJ or downtown Pearl River, NY.
About Our Office
- Newly opened state of the art facility
- General and Pediatric multi-specialty group
- One of the fastest growing dental office in the area
- Only PPO and FFS patients
- Welcome patients in the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Experience in the implant surgery assisting is appreciated and higher salary offered
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply