If you are an organized person, have great customer service skills, and a desire to work with an awesome team in the medical space, this job may be the one for you!
Another plus?… This is 100% REMOTE opportunity.
The Client Coordinator is responsible for servicing inquiries from clients, physicians, nurses or any representative acting on behalf of a client. This position performs a wide range of data processing tasks, including data preparation, data entry, data tracking, documentation and filing. All duties are handled with a high degree of quality customer service and in compliance with all regulatory and company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Handles and responds promptly to inquiries from clients and/or anyone acting on behalf of the client regarding questions, report status, concerns, or general requests for information
- Utilizes appropriate systems and databases to enter client or examinee information and or retrieve information as needed
- Maintains daily contact with the QA department regarding workflow and pending report status
- Files and archives open and closed cases
- Verifies all client information is current in the database and all client specific guidelines and or rules or information is documented in the system
- Work independently and in partnership with other team members to ensure that questions are addressed, documented and cases are returned in a timely fashion
- Appropriately directs calls to other departments as needed
- Performs various clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required
- Assists in resolution of customer complaints and quality assurance issues as needed
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years clerical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience in a medical office or insurance industry preferred but not required
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet
- Must have a full understanding of HIPAA regulations and compliance
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy
WHO WE ARE
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers’ compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Click Here To Apply