We Offer a Lively and Diverse Work Environment with Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- And much much more!
Infection Preventionist Position Summary:
- The Infection Preventionist – LVN or RN is to plan, organize, develop, coordinate, and direct our infection control program and its activities in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern such programs, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Infection Control Committee to ensure that an effective infection control program is always maintained.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, coordinate, and direct our infection control program and Antibiotic Stewardship Program in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern such requirements in the long-term facility.
- Ensure that the facility follows current CDC, OSHA, and local regulations concerning infection control or universal (standard,) precautions.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update infection control precautions and aseptic technique that successfully correct problem areas.
- Interpret infection control policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Maintain a reference library of written infection control material that will assist the facility in meeting the day-to-day needs of the isolated resident.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary/required, concerning the infection control program of this facility.
- Assist all departments in evaluating and classifying routine and job-related functions to ensure that tasks involving exposure to blood/body fluids is properly identified.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- The Infection Preventionist must have primary professional training in one of the following: nursing, epidemiology, microbiology, medical technology, or a related field. (This is indicated in the Phase 3 Ftag 882 Infection Preventionist Roel and Qualifications)
- The IP must be qualified for this role through education, training, certification, or experience.
- The infection preventionist must have completed specialized training in infection prevention and control.
- The IP needs to work at least part-time at the facility.
- Advanced nursing degree such as a BSN or equivalent educational background preferred.
- Long-term care nursing experience in a management or auditing role preferred.
- Sub-acute experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of long-term care nursing experience in a management or auditing role.
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse by The state of California. Will accept a current Licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse by the State of California with IP background
- Must maintain current licensure in good standing during employment with this facility in accordance to the State Board.
About Community Care Center:
Our Vision is to be a World-class Facility that returns patients to their community. Our Mission is to be a trusted Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute facility in San Diego. We provide patients with quality skilled care in a values-based way. Our values are Compassion, Respect, Integrity, and Patient Focus. Our core values provide the foundation for Community and our leadership team and healthcare providers deliver the science of healthcare and the art of caregiving for each patient in the most appropriate and effective way possible.
8665 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa, CA 91942, USA
Click Here To Apply