Clinical Supervisor (LMFT, LCSW, PsyD) – Mental Health
SF Bay Therapist Group is passionate about ‘Bridging Healthier Relationships” with and within our clients, communities and colleagues.
We are looking for a Clinical Supervisor, licensed mental health professional to provide 1-3 Associate Clinical Therapists with sound supervision. Clinical Supervisor will be supporting Associates remotely or in person per BBS requirements. And hold a case load of a few or more clients with combined minimum hours of 10-15 hours/ week.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· CA unrestricted license for Mental Health professional (LMFT, LCSW, PsyD) in a good standing
· Excellent clinical skills, crisis management, communication and time management skills
· Review and maintain clinical records and therapeutic boundaries
· Proof of and Compliance with Supervisory Certification
· Telehealth and technology experienced
· Experienced with diverse population
· Responsible for maintaining accurate BBS forms for Associate and for group practice
· Ability to be flexible; available for Associates during crisis situation and be resourceful
· Hold at least a small client case load
· Reports timely updates to the Clinical Director to promote sound legal and ethical group practices
· Organized, detail oriented and responsive
· Is not simultaneously working in another group/private practice
The ideal applicant has passion for teaching other clinicians and providing counseling to children, teens, family, individuals and/or couples; and is dedicated to providing high quality of care. Applicants must be passionate about building strong relationships; have enthusiasm to be part of a group and a desire to be a team player.
· Supportive and engaging work environment that is open to creative clinical ideas
· Focus on clinical and client care. We take care of marketing and business needs.
· No overhead expenses of cell phones, office space of other incidentals
· Telehealth flexibility and beautiful therapy office w/natural lights
· Reimbursement for professional development
· Freedom from business management headaches
· Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, unemployment insurance, worker compensation paid
· If interested, this position can be a full-time position with medical benefits
Apply now by submitting your resume via indeed or to www.SFBayTherapistGroup.com
#Therapist #Counselor #Counseling #LMFT #Therapy #PrivatePractice #GroupPractice
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Telehealth options and some in office time will be needed.
- Do you have an unrestricted CA license and a Supervisory certification?
- This job will require some in person time. Are you located near commuting distance to the practice i.e. Sunnyvale, CA?
- Master’s (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply