Primary Skills: Paid Search Campaigns, SEM, Digital Marketing.
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manage key paid media channels and interface with our global stakeholders in regions, focusing on paid search but also touching social and display advertising
- Develop audience first tactics to target potential customers throughout the lifecycle of their digital journey and relationship.
- Write the processes and procedures for onboarding new content onto our site, enforcing best practices for the optimal keyword integration and page structure
- Solid framework of concepts in overall digital media landscape
- Fluency in all tools, processes and goal for paid search campaign management
- Proficiency of digital marketing tools used for delivering, bidding, tracking, and safety of ad buys
- A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data to cull out actionable insights via data scrubbing, pivot tables, and visualizations
To follow up with any questions, please contact Avinash at 408-618-5953.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Click Here To Apply