As an Intergy Clinical Coordinator you will play a key role in maintenance and enhancement of HealthLinc’s Intergy EHR System, providing technical expertise and ongoing training and support for staff using Intergy EHR. The Clinical Coordinator will work with employees on various levels and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Assists with all facets of the maintenance of the Intergy EHR software, taking leadership of different areas as needed and as directed by the COO, who will determine priorities for tasks below.
- Utilizes project management abilities to help lead and coordinate implementation of new functionality, upgrades, and Intergy EHR processes.
- Helps develop needed EHR content in cooperation with the Intergy EHR team members through workflow analysis.
- Coordinates, as needed, with the Greenway Intergy Customer Support.
- Develops training materials and the training plan for new process/functionalities of Intergy EHR.
- Performs trainings in groups and with individuals, e.g. new hires.
- Identifies and corrects any gaps in performance of clinical data requirements.
- Assists with the HealthLinc’s help desk and field support questions from staff; follow through to an adequate resolution of the problem.
- Works with, as directed by the COO, to trouble shoot technical issues that arise.
- Works as a member of the team to assure ongoing data integrity of the EHR system through maintenance of scheduled reports and data clean-up as needed.
- Works as a member of the team to assure management of the Patient Portal as needed and directed.
- Analyzes and implements interface functionality for various partners across all partners.
- Provides custom reports to key leaders in support of billing and financial programs, grants, and other reporting needs – such as and managed care reports.
- Works as a member of the team to coordinate the implementation of functionality enhancements to the EHR as needed by the health center and its programs.
- All HealthLinc staff is committed to engage in quality improvement initiatives that align with and support Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Training and Development, or related field
- Master’s Degree (not required but highly preferred)
- Experience with data reporting tools, experience and skills in training and teaching others, and attention to detail
- Proven Project Management experience
- EHR implementation or maintenance experience, and/or experience in information systems in a community health center
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to deal with stressful situations including difficult personalities
- Transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow HealthLinc policies and procedures
- Operate a multi-line phone system and other office equipment including printers, fax machines, etc.
- Basic software skills (Microsoft Office, EHR, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply