The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Great Neck is currently seeking CNAs! New graduates welcome!
CNA Duties Include:
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents’ space to be clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
CNA Requirements Include:
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be able to work as a team player.
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health.
We offer the Following:
- $1000 CNA Sign on Bonus.
- Referral Bonuses
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tuition Reimbursement to Further your Education.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Click Here To Apply