Grace Senior Living is Seeking Caregivers & Med Techs for our Lake Orion/Oxford Community.
Full & Part-Time – Hiring for all shifts, including contingent.
$500 Signing Bonus after 90-day positive evaluation.
At Grace, our mission is to ensure that every resident feels loved, listened to, and respected. We have a very positive, fun & team-oriented work environment. We are currently seeking compassionate & friendly Caregivers & MedTech.
Caregivers Job Duties:
- Assist with daily activities – waking, toileting, dressing, safety, oral care, and bathing.
- Assist residents during mealtime, activities, or wherever necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping.
- Respond to the resident emergency call system in a timely manner.
- Follow direction from shift supervisors regarding care, emergencies, and resident needs.
- Perform other duties as consistent with the position and as assigned by the Executive Director and Nurse Manager.
Medication Technicians Job Duties:
- Assist residents with their daily medications, treatments, and resident care.
- Observe, verify, and document that medication is taken or applied as directed.
- Able to love and care for our seniors, providing the best physical & emotional care possible.
- CNA preferred, but not required.
- 6-12 months of previous caregiving experience is preferred; will train.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills.
Click Here To Apply