Shifts available: 6AM – 6:30 PM (AM) and 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM (NOC)
SIGN ON Bonus for Full-Time LPNs – $1500 for 1st Shift; $2500 for 3rd Shift.
An LPN’s role is to provide quality nursing care to our residents, supervise the day-to-day tasks of nursing assistants, and coordinate residents’ care with other center disciplines. Job duties are in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Assist in the Admission/Discharge process
- Complete accident/incident reports, follow up investigation process
- Transcribe Physician orders, document all resident information as necessary, notifying physician and family as needed. Review medication orders for completeness of information and accuracy
- Be willing to learn Electronic Medical Record system and be flexible to change as needed
- Prepare and administer medication as ordered by the physician
- Be familiar with the Care Planning Process and participate in Care conferences, updating as needed
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all disciplines to ensure that all aspects of resident needs can be adequately maintained
- Be willing to participate in continuing education programs
- Must be currently Licensed to practice as an RN/LPN in this state
- Should be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- SIGN ON Bonus for Full-Time LPNs – $1500 for 1st Shift; $2500 for 3rd Shift.
- Supportive working environment and culture
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
1840 Priddy St, Bloomer, WI 54724, USA
Click Here To Apply