Mission Statement: To be the most trusted and respected team of auto care professionals delivering the highest quality vehicle care in Spokane.
This is an excellent entry-level position and there are no previous mechanic training required . If you do that is a plus!! We are looking for employees to join our family in a fast pace, exciting work environment. Every day brings new challenges and experiences.
Responsibilities include :
- Servicing and replacing oil and air filters
- Inspecting and replacing car lights and wipers
- Checking, refilling and changing oil and other vehicle fluids
- Working in a team atmosphere to provide quick and excellent service
- Helping customers understand their automotive needs
- Maintaining a clean and presentable workplace
- Reliable Transportation Required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time
Pay, Benefits, Growth Opportunities
- Starting pay is $14.00 per hour + Bonuses
- You start earning PTO (Personal Time Off) the day you start!
- We offer optional medical insurance through Aflac
- We provide onsite training program to become a Certified Automotive Technician
- We offer several advanced certifications each earning you a pay raise!
- Within 6 to 9 months, after advancing to a Senior Technician, you can take part in the Assistant Service Center Manager training program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply