Provides clerical support including typing correspondence, reports, and documents; maintaining filing systems; and coordinating daily interoffice activities. Provides administrative ass
- High school graduate; college degree preferred. CNA or HHA certification is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a business setting, health care preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 50 words per minute and proficient with Microsoft Office and other basic computer programs.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors are screened upon entry into the building.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Clerical: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Health information management: 1 year (Required)
- CNA or HHA (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply