The O’Brien Family McDonald’s organization is seeking a General Manager to join our team!
Every great team has one thing in common… an exceptional coach. At O’Brien Family McDonald s restaurants, our head coach has the role of General Manager. Our General Managers operate multi-million dollar restaurants and drives the success of our brand as the BEST McDonald’s restaurants in the State of Iowa.
Successful management applicants have:
- Ridiculously strong people skills. People (customers and employees) are the foundation of our business. You will spend 98% of your time serving, coaching, correcting, training, retraining, inspiring, leading and developing an amazingly diverse group of PEOPLE.
- High standards, the highest standards in the industry. McDonald s became the most successful restaurant franchise in history because we believe in standards. We live and breathe QUALITY, SERVICE, VALUE and CLEANLINESS because it matters and it is a huge part of what makes us great.
- A “Beat Yesterday” attitude. A successful General Manager doesn t rest on their success. They don t do good enough, they don t watch the clock waiting for the day to end and they always bring their best attitude into the restaurant. Our organization is committed to continuous improvement.
- You have the ability to create an amazing work culture where your team can be empowered to provide exceptional customer service by being well trained, respectful of everyone, focused on safety. The end result is a team excited about the day and their role in offering a great experience to our customers and each other.
- Overseeing profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, scheduling labor, reviewing financials and taking ownership for results.
- Motivate, train and develop outstanding team members – developing a team that excels in their role and knows our focus is about giving them the resources to growth personally and professionally with on-going training and leadership development.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members. Prepare your team for success by teaching and training everyday operations. Partner with Operations Supervisor for succession planning and talent development.
- Manage McDonald s brand standards alongside O’Brien Family company policies and procedures.
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus (payable after 90-day period).
- Competitive salary range of $55K-$65K.
- Monthly Bonus Program up to $6,000 a year.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Uniforms, Cell Phone and meals provided.
- Great insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution.
- A positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Management experience, at least 5 years in fast-paced, high volume QSR concept.
- Ability to teach and train side-by-side with your team – not only are you effective at delegating responsibilities, you also roll up your sleeves and lead by example to get the job done.
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants 364 days a year and 24 hours a day in some locations.
- Demonstrate excellence time management skills and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- POS and Office computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Valid driver s license.
Creative Management, Inc. d.b.a. McDonald s is an independent franchise of McDonald’s Corporation.
We operate 22 exceptional restaurants located in the following towns in Iowa: Ames, Boone, Carroll, Cedar Rapids (Williams Blvd, Edgewood Rd., Blairs Ferry Rd.), Coralville, Iowa City, Marion (6th Ave.), Marshalltown, Muscatine, Nevada, North Liberty, Story City, Walcott, Washington, West Branch & Williamsburg.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Click Here To Apply