Job Description for growing ASC RN position-10 hour days, no nights, no weekends, no holidays, no on-call
- Admits and discharges patients to and from the ASC
- Assesses, evaluates and accurately records the patient’s post sedation status including vital signs, medications, teaching and discharge instructions
- Maintains standards to provide a safe, clean and orderly environment
- Functions within the legal limits of the Nurse Practice Act
- Performs procedures including intravenous therapies, administration of medications and injections as ordered
- Assists physicians with procedures as listed in Ambulatory Surgery (ASC) manual.
- Refrains from divulging confidential patient information except to authorized personnel
- Maintains accurate and complete endoscopy records, documenting all nursing assessments, interventions and patient responses utilizing computerized and/or manual record-keeping systems as available.
- Adheres to instructions and established policies and procedures
- Maintains expensive and fragile equipment, and adequate supplies.
- Documents patient encounter and patient response(s)
- Utilizes computerized record-keeping systems as required
- Assists with maintenance of adequate inventory of supplies
- Participates in ASC Quality Improvement and in OSHA Program.
- Collects, prepares and labels specimens during procedures
- Effectively communicates with patients, their families and medical personnel
- Ability to schedule an appointment for an established patient.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Anyone entering our buildings are masked at all times keeping patients and staff safe. Continuous sanitizing and disinfecting occurs.
- RN (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply