Veteran Blinds & Shutters is looking for friendly and confident Outside Sales Representatives to meet with clients in their homes to provide a world-class customer experience.
Who is Veteran Blinds & Shutters?
Veteran Blinds & Shutters is a veteran-owned business that is rapidly growing in the Inland Empire and Orange County. We are the leading provider of custom window treatments in Southern California and are looking for talented, people-friendly sales professionals who are interested in long-term employment and growing with a great company. If you are looking to grow your career in sales with uncapped commissions and can effectively build rapport with potential customers and lead them to a sale, this is the job for you.
What you can expect working for Veteran Blinds & Shutters
As a vital member of our growing sales team, you will work to connect with potential customers and close the deal after providing detailed product information and taking precise window measurements. Our marketing works to identify and schedule qualified leads who are ready to buy custom window treatments from YOU. Your commission earnings are uncapped on top of a starting salary of $35k. After your first two weeks of training where you will learn about our products and processes, you will have the flexibility to start your workday from home and go straight to your first appointment. Your standard work week will be Tuesday – Saturday, 9 AM – 6:30 PM.
- Meet with customers in their home or place of business
- Deliver professional presentations on products and services
- Negotiate formulated pricing
- Provide product recommendations based on customer needs
- Create urgency in one-call to close environment
- Relentless follow-up
- Master company methodology and adapt core values
- Fast-paced schedule, meeting with 2-3 qualified leads per day
- Manage assigned leads and opportunities in company CRM
- Previous In-Home sales experience preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Competitive and Results Driven
- Reliable Transportation, Driver License, Insurance, Excellent Driving Record (Required)
- Great Attitude a MUST
- Great Organizational Skills a MUST
- Reliability a MUST
- Ability to read a tape measure and take precise measurements a MUST
- Veterans Preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Quality Leads Provided! No Door Knocking.
- Base Pay + Commissions
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Click Here To Apply