UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Centralized Renewals Data Analyst to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: A highly organized, excel proficient analytics professional responsible for supporting the internal cross-functional UDR departments. Demonstrates self-direction and data minded focus with superior detail orientation and time management. Possesses a strong focus on tracking, reporting, and auditing data throughout the year to ensure accuracy. Provides exemplary support to Leadership and Team through gathering, maintaining, organizing, analyzing, and presenting activity and performance data.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the Manager – Renewals
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Reconcile the Centralized Renewals Team activity daily. Maintain an excel document of metrics for publishing to the senior executive team. Determine if Centralized Renewals Team activity follows the rules of the department.
- Perform thorough analyses of activity data to uncover actionable insights or strategic opportunities related to operational efficiency and performance.
- Utilize database management system to produce primary source data for reconciliation.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets, including filtering and cleaning data as required.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Monitor and audit platforms for inefficiencies, discrepancies, and/or errors in performance and use. Report to appropriate parties and assist with troubleshooting as needed. Assist in development and optimization efforts as company needs require.
- Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs.
- Publish weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly program/team performance data to leadership, including data visualizations.
- Update and audit all records on a regular basis to review status, contact, and any other changes to key data points. Determine if activity is handled following the policies of the department.
- Assess, track, and publish performance metrics by Specialist on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and send performance review. Assign responses to the corresponding team member and categorize feedback into a digestible reporting format to be distributed to each Team Leader.
- Complete negotiation audits of each specialist to ensure compliance with department policy and procedures best practices.
- Provide exemplary customer service by participating in projects as needed.
- Work closely with internal cross functional UDR departments to improve access to data and reporting that drives department support/decision making.
- Assist with department structure and scope of policies and procedures, best practices, reporting, KPI’s and goals. Identify strategic opportunities for department growth and innovation.
- Act as a back-up for the Centralized Sales, Move-Ins, NTV, STF and Corporate Housing teams as needed. Cross train to provide seamless support.
- Maintain department trackers in shared folders accessible to the entire Sales & Marketing Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues. Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures. Capable of flexibility in office space including the use of mobile office tools such as: a laptop computer, a tablet, and a mobile phone.
- Meticulous organizational skills required. Strong attention to detail and time management. Must be nimble and learn quickly. A self-starter and team player, with excellent follow through. Must display a keen ability to balance the needs of internal and external customers. Bring an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’ attitude to the table daily. Superb attention to detail with strong analytical skills. Flexible, with the ability to respond quickly to changes in the industry.
- Possesses strong analytical skills with superb attention to detail. Must be able to assess complex data sets and produce actionable reports for leadership. Capable of adjusting understanding of goals and priorities based upon the shifting needs of leadership. Able to communicate effectively with leadership to stay up-to-date with information priorities.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Capable of establishing priorities and coordinating work activities. Good reasoning skills and sound judgment, with the capacity to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy. A multitasker, who performs best in a deadline-sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of the housing industry. Must know and follow the Fair Housing laws. Capable of flexibility in office space including mobile office tools such as: a laptop computer, a tablet, and a mobile phone.
- Must demonstrate excellent reading comprehension and written composition skills. Proven exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work in an autonomous, self-directed environment. Competent and skilled working in conjunction with company managers, vendors, prospective renters, residents, and associates. Must be able to translate analytical concepts to individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Requires proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Must be skilled in recording and analyzing data as well as word processing, drafting correspondence, and memoranda. Attention to detail and proficiency with MS Office software applications required such as Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel. Must know and follow the Fair Housing laws.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighting up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Extensive internet research and excel documentation requires the ability to sit for long periods of time. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work. Occasional travel in United States to UDR properties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a job that required daily proficiency in MS Excel.
- Property management experience is a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license unless otherwise noted.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- $20.00/hr. (minimum) – $21.93/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
- Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance
Click Here To Apply