**Please visit www.ttbh.org to submit an application**
LOCATION: Positions available for Harlingen and Brownsville
SHIFT HOURS: Modified schedule – Mon to Fri 9am tp 6pm / Regular schedule – Tues to Sat 9am to 6pm; as needed
Performs Minimally complex social service work. Responsible to encourage and motivate
clients to work towards greater independence in running the Veteran DIC. Responsible for
providing a wide range of direct services to veterans and their family members including,
but not limited to, intake and eligibility screening, case management and facilitating
linkage to community resources, crisis intervention services, coordination of Veteran Drop-
In Center activities including peer and family support groups, and community outreach.
Works under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent
judgment. Provides psychosocial rehabilitation to clients authorized for such services.
Examples of work performed:
- Assists in accessing medical, social, educational, and other appropriate veteran
- Assesses client’s needs and authorizes services to meet the identified needs of Veterans,
Dependents & Spouse of Veterans.
- Coordinates Peer Groups and Family Sessions.
- Coordinates the development of the Person Centered Plan.
- Provides Crisis Prevention and Management services when needed.
- Monitors services delivery and facilitates linkage to veteran community resources.
- Provides psychosocial rehabilitation to client authorized for services.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
with a major in social work, psychology, or a field related to
human behavior. A Veteran who served in the Unites States
Armed Forces in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) in
Afghanistan or Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) preferred but
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32,853.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Military service dates (if applicable):
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply