Our Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatric Unit, located in Towson, MD (Baltimore County), is a specialized inpatient unit for the psychiatric evaluation, stabilization, and treatment of children and adolescents with co-occurring developmental and psychiatric disorders. This 14-bed unit is the only one of its kind in Maryland, and offers a behavioral approach to care for these dually diagnosed children and adolescents.
Patients most appropriate for care on this unit are between the ages of six and 18, and have acute psychiatric and behavioral needs, along with a neurological, developmental, and/or genetic condition.
As a Registered Nurse/RN you will:
- Perform a full range of professional psychiatric nursing services, including assessing, planning, administering, and evaluating patient care in accordance with team treatment plans.
- Administer medical treatment as prescribed by physician.
- Teach and provide psychosocial support to patients and their families.
- Provide day-to-day clinical direction to assigned Mental Health Workers or other paraprofessional staff.
- Document and report patient progress to treatment team.
Click Here To Apply