Inberg-Miller Engineers (IME) is looking for a self-motivatedindividual to work, under the supervision of senior civil engineers, on a widearray of civil projects. The position is full- time. Responsibilities includeproject management of civil engineering and surveying projects, client contactand development, and personnel management. The majority of projects are locatedin Wyoming; however, you could work anywhere in the Rocky Mountain Region.
· Experience: Knowledge of civil engineering with an emphasis onenvironmental, water resources, materials, utilities, and survey. Experience incivil is beneficial but not required for an entry level position.
· Education: B.S. in Civil Engineering. (Successful completion of the Engineer-in-Training(E.I.T.), Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E.) desired.)
· Compensation: Competitive salary with compensation dependentupon relevant education, registration, certifications, training, andexperience.
· Benefits: Excellentbenefit package available including vacation, holiday, sick leave, medical,dental, disability, life insurance, long-term care, Employee Stock OwnershipPlan (ESOP), employer-matched 401(k). Financial assistance may be available formoving expenses.
To complete our application process, applicants mustsubmit an Application for Employment; theapplication may be submitted on-line at www.inberg-miller.com. If youhave any questions regarding our application process, please contact Wendi Steeds at 307-856-8136 or via e-mail.
Inberg-Miller Engineers is anEqual Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Eachperson, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age,disability, or veteran’s status, will receive equal consideration.
· IME is looking for a self-motivated individual to work, under the supervision of senior civil engineers, on a wide array of civil projects out of our Powell, Wyoming office. Responsibilities include project management of civil engineering and surveying projects, client contact and development, and personnel management. The majority of projects are located in Wyoming; however, some travel into adjacent states is likely.
· Entry-level civil engineers are immediately required to be able to perform engineering calculation, and reporting. Good writing and communication skills are desired. Travel is dictated by our clients and projects.
· Typical duties may include assisting the senior civil engineer with the design of grading plans, leach fields, septic systems, utilities and roads. Performing construction observation will be part of the job responsibilities.
· Our company employment philosophy is to cross-train our Engineers and teach them about the various kinds of work IME performs. In addition to civil projects, you could be involved in surveying, geotechnical, environmental, construction materials testing, and contract drilling projects from time to time. While we do not expect everyone to be an expert in all these areas, we believe that our Engineers should have a basic understanding of our core business activities and should be able to help out in all of these disciplines as the need arises.
TYPICAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
· Must be able to follow instruction, work independently, or as part of a project team.
· Complete assigned tasks in a timely, logical manner and exercise discretion and good judgment in accomplishing assigned tasks and goals.
· Must have strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and intellectual skills
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow multiple projects and tasks to completion.
· Under general supervision of the owners, officers and project managers, be able to effectively promote IME’s services and expand clientele.
· Assist the owners, officers and project managers in directing, managing, and supervising the daily local tasks and immediate affairs of the services provided.
· As directed, provide supervision, management, training, and assistance to employees in performing their duties and responsibilities.
· Become proficient with computer programs associated with Microsoft Windows operating systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
· Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in written form.
· Ability to become proficient in the use of laboratory and field testing equipment and procedures.
· Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, nights, weekends, and holidays, if needed.
· Willingness to work more than 45 hours per work week as the job schedule dictates.
· Ability to efficiently and cost effectively coordinate personnel, multiple projects, and clients’ schedules in order to meet the needs of our clients and project budgets.
· Ability to read and comprehend technically-written material.
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients, fellow employees and anyone with whom you come in contact at any time during working hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply