Have you ever considered being a caregiver? Caregiving is a great way to make a living, support your family and keep up with the demands of life. We’ve found that, with proper training, most people can do this job and love the work We value experience, but we’re confident our training program can prepare you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences. We’ll help you build your schedule with flexible hours, day shifts, overnight and weekend shifts. Pick the shifts that are best for your family schedule or working around another job or school.
Life Guide 1 – You’d be working Fri at 12 pm to Sat at 12 pm. This is a great part-time schedule with overnight hours where you get paid to sleep! The pay range is $15-$16.25 an hour.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview, then we’ll invite you to our office for a final interview. Most new team members can start work within 2 weeks.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
COMPASS helps adults with developmental disabilities live interdependently in their own homes through our Supported Living Services. Our staff walk beside our clients offering companionship and personal assistance. Our service helps empower our clients to make decisions and support them to have full lives of their choosing.
The Life Guide 1 position is ideal for someone who is only looking for part-time hours. We define part-time as 29 hours or less. As a Life Guide 1, you would provide one on one care to one of our clients. The clients we serve are adults with disabilities. The type of care you provide will depend on the client you are matched with but will likely include assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication administration, transportation feeding, personal care, transfers, and community activities.
Find more info at www.compasscares.com!
- FREE Costco Membership
- 401k with generous company match
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Tickets
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Annual Bonus and MONTHLY gift card incentives
- Competitive Pay-Direct deposit, bonuses, and time and a half on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training
- Reimbursement for client-related transportation
- Friendly Environment: 24-hour support available
- High school diploma or GED
- Drivers License for at least years
- Working vehicle, valid driver’s license, & valid auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be completed within 30 days of hire (WE’LL PAY!)
TO LAND THIS JOB, YOU MAY NEED TO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN THIS ARENA (or be willing to be trained): assistance with shopping, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, medication administration assistance, community event attendance, assistance with going to school or work, transportation, appointments, and personal hygiene.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM RECRUITER.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We have also adapted our hiring model and onboarding process to include minimal contact. This job will require you to travel to our client’s homes where you will work your scheduled shift.
- What is your preferred form of communication?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply