Sr Fund Accountant
PartnersAdmin, LLC is a rapidly growing financial services firm headquartered in sunny Carlsbad, CA. We provide accounting and administration services to the alternative investment fund industry. Our team is critical to our success and we’re looking to add new talent!
Are you a hardworking and driven professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you consider yourself a perfectionist that excels at managing a process or enjoy checking items off your to-do list?
At PartnersAdmin, we take great pride in hiring only the best professionals and giving them the tools to succeed. We value and recognize individual contributions and welcome ideas to make our company and services superior. If you pride yourself on perfecting processes and executing quality work with integrity, we’d like to meet.
· Perform general ledger accounting functions for fund clients
· Reconcile fund’s cash and portfolio positions to outside sources
· Ensure fund expenses are accrued timely and in accordance with GAAP
· Prepare monthly financial statements and NAV calculations
· Collect and maintain electronic copy of all accounting records and source documents
· Calculate management fees and incentive allocations
· Computing fund returns and analyze performance
· Assist senior team members in working with auditors to prepare year-end financial statements
· Ensure all client deliverables are prepared accurately and with a high level of quality
What you bring to the team
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
· 4+ years of Accounting experience
· Solid MS Office skills; intermediate – advance skill set with Excel
· You are a great communicator; both written and verbal
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Great work ethic, are always willing to learn and are team-oriented
· Fund Accounting experience
· Public Accounting experience
· Experience with Private Equity and/or Hedge Funds
As a client focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the PartnersAdmin team. We provide a competitive compensation package including up to 100% medical & dental premium coverage for Employees and 80% for Dependents, 15 days of PTO plus Holidays, life insurance, 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting, ongoing professional training, semi-annual bonuses, and CPA/CPE expense coverage.
We offer a fun, be-yourself office environment, quarterly company outings, and a well-stocked refrigerator.
We believe in hiring the best and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Carlsbad, CA 92008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fund Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply