About the Role:
To establish and increase existing customer account relationships through sales and referrals of retail, commercial, mortgage, investments and other line of business products and services. Serves as a member of the branch team by being an initial sales and service contact for new and existing clients. Effectively manages existing clients to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sales of deposit, loan and investment products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform daily responsibilities to include cross-selling additional bank products, along with knowledge of opening and closing accounts, servicing customers, procesing stop payments, wire transfers, placing check orders, processing special instructions on accounts and performing general file maintenance.
- Performs daily office responsibilities and tasks such as account transactions, acocunt maintenance, customer correspondence, collection items, etc. Provides access and servicing to safe deposit box customers.
- Effectively and efficiently cross-sells bank products and services to both current and potential customers.
- Markets bank products to individuals and businesses and promotes bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Seeks opportunities to deliver distinctive customer service on each client interaction. Responsible for referring sales opportunities to other lines of business.
- Must compy with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and the Office of Foreign Assests Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and acheive a passing score by due date.
- Three to Five years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
- A high school degree or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to: push (Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward), pull (Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion), Kneel (Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees).
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Light work. The employee is constantly required to stand and walk. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer:
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.
Click Here To Apply