At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,900 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partners but each other—that’s why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we’ve been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Partner Success Associate
As a critical member of the EAB Research Partner Success Team, the Associate will support the Research Strategic Leader organization in driving partner utilization and impact. Associates will manage inbound and outbound requests, and schedule and prepare team members for interactions with top education leaders. Associates will also collaborate across the Research, Account Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop and execute service and growth strategies that drive the business forward and help us achieve our goals.
This role is based in Washington D.C.
Partner Service & Business Management
- Partner with Strategic Leaders to create and execute service strategies & campaigns; play an integral role in helping to strengthen relationships with partner institutions
- Liaise across organization to assist new business initiatives
- Drive forward activities and outcomes from account planning, program utilization, and growth campaigns
- Use Salesforce to report, track and manage activities for self and Strategic Leaders
- Collect, update, and manage contact lists and maintain quality contact intelligence in Salesforce
- Create and organize utilization summaries to help illustrate and demonstrate the impact of partners’ research portfolios
- Prepare team members for interactions with partners: provide relationship history and relevant market info
- Responsible for general understanding of research agenda and all recent publications to inform partner interaction and participate in program-specific servicing planning
- Targeted mailings to EAB research portfolios (i.e. contact list audits, custom research campaigns, meeting recruitment, web utilization, e-mail campaigns)
- Meet/exceed your weekly, monthly and quarterly goals (call and activity scheduling)
- Express best practices with colleagues in Partner Success and make recommendations for process improvements to help operationalize business efficiencies
- Special projects as needed, in support of the Research Partner Success organization
- Responsible for carrying out outreach strategy and organizing interactions with partner executives
- Reply to partner requests & inquiries for Research or EAB services in a timely and efficient manner; escalate to Strategic Leader as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent academic record
- Must possess at least two of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales, fundraising, or account management experience
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone with executives
- Demonstrates poise, maturity, and resilience with internal and external audiences
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities; demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks and activities efficiently and according to importance
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Click Here To Apply