Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USA Torrington, WY 82240, USA Req #5894
Monday, June 28, 2021
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What is a Merchandiser / Product Stocker at Swire Coca-Cola?
Area Covered – Torrington, WY
Why Join Our Team?
- Local routes- Allowing you to stay close to home
- Flexible schedule – Variety of work days, based on your availability
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner with labels facing outward for purchase and consumption
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store by moving, stacking and building items according to instruction
- Rotate products to ensure that stores follow a first in first out stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves at the end of each location visit
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area.
- Set aside and store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account
- Operating powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Click Here To Apply