DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
Industry-leading 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
Driver Sign on Bonus: $10,000
Start rate: $21.00 (8-10 weeks of training)
- Guaranteed minimum pay biweekly of $2,500 after training.
- $65,000 Average 1st Year pay
- $85.000 Average 3rd Year pay
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maneuver tractor into position to attach trailer and handle lines to secure.
- Operates truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Inspect tractor-trailer equipment for defects pre/post trip and submit DOT inspection report indicating condition.
- Operates Driver Delivery Handheld (DDH), document delivery receipts/product temperatures and exceptions. Inspects trailer to ensure product is secure for undamaged transport of product.
- Maintain driver log (Manual or PeopleNet) according to DOT regulations, documenting delivery receipt, product temperatures and exceptions.
- Assists the Driver in unloading trailer and delivering product into customer premises.
- Provides customer service including on-time delivery of undamaged product, product returns and issuing valid customer credits.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Meet eligibility requirements in the Transfer and Promotion Policy.
- CDL A Required
- Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by customers.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, reach, bend, squat, and stoop to accomplish the essential job functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend labels, instructions, and bills of lading.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to verify quantities of product.
- Able to communicate with customers, management, and other teammates.
- Able to safely drive a tractor-trailer, use a 2-wheeled dolly, ramp, and on board PeopleNet devices.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a distribution center, transportation department, shop and customer facilities.
- Working conditions could contain moderate noise, vibration of vehicle and extreme weather conditions depending on climate.
- Regular and frequent travel, including overnight.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1,250.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Home weekly
- Year round work
- Signing bonus
- Do you have active Class A CDL license?
- Are you okay with loading/unloading product that can weigh up to 75 pounds?
- Are you okay with traveling to states outside of Washington (Oregon, Idaho or Montana)?
- On the road
Click Here To Apply