- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years B2B of sales experience, proven ability to manage to quotas and goals
- 3+ years B2B of sales experience working with enterprise MRO OEMs, distributors, VARs
- Attention to detail – you prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel
- Relentless customer focus—innovating and insisting on high standards on our customer’s behalf
- B2B Sales, Key Account Management, success managing dynamic account portfolios
- Effective C-Suite communication skills
- Business development/project management/sales/account management experience
- Relationship management, contract negotiation, people management
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Service oriented with passion for problem-solving
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Sellers and stakeholders teams
Are you ready for the next step in your career, building on your skills as a leader, innovator, and collaborator? Are you ready to work with colleagues that will inspire and challenge you to have fun, work hard and make history? Are you ready to help unlock a $2 trillion (yes, trillion) business opportunity for Amazon? If so, we may have a role for you…
Amazon Business launched in 2015, and has now reached a $25 billion annual sales run rate – we currently serve millions of private and public sector organizations in eight countries. We are adding customers rapidly, including large educational institutions, national, state and local governments, and more than half of the Fortune 100. These organizations are choosing Amazon Business because it increases transparency into business spending and streamlines purchasing, with increased control. At the same time, we’re recruiting major brand names, industry leaders, and motivated business owners to open or expand their existing sales channels onto Amazon Business in order to meet the overwhelming demand for business-specific product on Amazon.
The Amazon Business (AB) Seller Recruitment Team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Sellers (Enterprise & SMB) in the Maintenance, Repair, & Operations (MRO) segment. We relentlessly innovate with our Sellers across a broad spectrum of functions including: expanding selection, offering everyday low prices, improving our world-class delivery program, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient buying and selling solutions to individual proprietors, small-medium businesses, global organizations, and everything in between.
Core Role & Responsibilities
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Professional for our Maintenance, Repair, & Operations (MRO) 3P Seller Recruitment Team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for strategic account development with enterprise & strategic level MRO brand owners (OEMs), distributors, resellers, and independently owned businesses to list and sell their products to business customers on the AB Marketplace. The ideal candidate will have experience in sourcing MRO, Tools, Pro-Construction & Industrial supplies, and knowledge of key requirements for a wide spectrum of end users including Government, Commercial, and Healthcare buyers.
- Our Sellers are our Customers, and we want you to bring a passion for their success to this role, with a focus on helping them launch effectively, steadily increase their business, and improve their experience selling with Amazon Business
- Collaborate with Amazon Business category teams to create and execute a selection expansion approach to delight our end customers; own account strategies which will enable our Sellers to maximize their success selling via Amazon Business; and innovate new business models with Sellers and Customers to build breakthrough business opportunities for Amazon Business.
- Develop and execute a launch playbook for the scaled recruitment and growth of maintenance, repair, & operations equipment Sellers offering selection of key enterprise MRO brands
- Develop and manage launch plans in tandem with buy-side customer industry teams, category teams, OEMs/Brands, Distributors, Operations, Integration, Account Management, and Seller Marketing teams to bring targeted selection into the marketplace
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers within prospective and existing accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer needs
- Drive seller performance improvements using targeted sets of levers across selection, listing quality, pricing, and fulfillment
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Seller business performance and communicate the Voice of the Seller internally as an input into product development and process improvement
This role can be based in one of the following locations: Seattle WA, Austin TX, or Detroit, MI.
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Familiarity with selling on Amazon and Seller Central tools
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer
- Superior communication, writing, and presentation skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Click Here To Apply