Synergy Healthcare USA is a growing, privately held onsite clinic management company based near Charlotte NC. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Rochester, NY
If you are seeking a position that allows clinical independence, patient-oriented and wellness-based care, and greater clinical satisfaction for yourself as a healthcare provider, then employment with Synergy Healthcare offers a welcomed alternative. Positions are located at municipalities and businesses that are seeking to control skyrocketing health care cost by providing a wellness based onsite clinic for their employees. As a Synergy provider you would aid employees with chronic condition management, high-risk health intervention, acute/episodic care, and reaching their personal health goals.
- Master’s degree or higher required as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in appropriate state, registry w/state nursing or medical board, and current DEA registry, or ability to obtain in a timely manner. Must be in good standing.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess excellent bedside manner and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, while making safe and effective independent medical/clinical decisions.
- Must be able to independently and consistently draw venous lab samples.
- Ability to interpret lab results and effectively communicate those results to the patients.
- Ability and desire to communicate and teach patients on a wide variety of health-related issues – both acute/episodic care as well as chronic disease management.
- Ability to self-manage scheduling of designated clinical population.
- Previous experience with the use of an Electronic Medical Records system.
This job is for 16 hours/week for a single provider or 8 hours/week for two providers.
Click Here To Apply