Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Associate Field Service Representative
Department: Field Service
Reports to: Regional Service Manager
At Stryker we strive to make Healthcare better. This is done by providing our customers with the best equipment and service. The environment and culture for this role is fast-paced and you’ll be constantly on the go. It requires the ability to solve complex problems while maintaining strong relationships with our customers and sales representatives.
Repair and deliver equipment according to Stryker Medical specifications and perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual. Keep inventory accurate by doing service reports on all calls. Account for time accurately in the field. Ensure field service reports are completed to standard. Ensure all routine company vehicle usage and maintenance is preformed according to company policy. Ship and receive equipment and supplies. Regular and punctual attendance. Wear standard uniform provided by Stryker Medical each workday. Participate in any and all work assignments as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management. Present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team and promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships. Must adhere to Field Service metrics. Must be computer literate. Adhere to proper expense reporting procedures. Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to be a Field Service Representative, such as developing sales experience through contract and service project sales and understanding budgetary concerns and control.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Effective reading and writing skills.
- Willingness and ability to work extended workweek including nights and weekends.
- Maintain professional image by proper grooming and dress.
- Willingness to follow all safety rules. Adhere to policies and procedures established by Stryker Medical.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve equipment issues using independent judgment.
- Must be able to follow and explain detailed instruction troubleshooting and inspection procedures.
- Must be able to complete detailed documentation accurately.
- Must be able to logically diagnose issues and systematically solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize issues.
- Basic electronic and mechanical aptitude.
- Requires the ability to lift/carry 75 lbs.
- Job demands include prolonged stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing and/or crawling as necessary.
- Requires the ability to reach, pull or push in order to accomplish job accountabilities.
- Requires hand grasp ability.
- Requires the coordination of hands and/or eye/hand/foot.
- Meets cognitive demands to include visual discriminatory/memory, auditory discriminatory/memory reading ability, independent decision making and retention of specific knowledge.
- May handle various materials including but limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, Velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals and coated products.
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Click Here To Apply