PRN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
CommuniCare Rehab, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies has a PRN position available for an Occupational Therapist at Addison. Our therapists are members of the CommuniCare family, and this is not a contract position. This is a professional position with the primary responsibility of patient evaluation and direct patient care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who are in need for Occupational Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from skilled services.
- Perform patient/resident evaluation under physician order and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient’s needs.
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well as education of treatment staff including therapists and other members of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating in continuing education programs and other approved learning experiences.
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of rehab team.
- Attends and participates in family meeting when appropriate.
- Comply with documentation requirements of the rehab department and facility.
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by the facility and CommuniCare Rehab.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Must have a Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation principles, techniques, and materials and equipment utilization.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal accreditation.
COVID Vaccines are available for CommuniCare employees. In conjunction with our pharmacy partners, we are currently offering free COVID vaccines to employees! You can protect yourself, your family, and your community from COVID by getting vaccinated at no charge.
8055 Addison Road SE, Masury, Ohio 44438, United States of America
Click Here To Apply