Weinstein Wholesale Meats.
Inside Sales Executive (Meat Commodities).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing long-term vendor relations with day-to-day correspondence, implementing processes and policies, contract negotiations, and vendor performance reports.
- Arrive to work on time with a positive attitude, ready to make a positive contribution.
- Direct contact with vendors, suppliers, and third-party brokers.
- Direct contact with our distribution partners.
- Negotiating pricing on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis with vendors and distributors.
- Contract negotiation with vendors and distributors for long-term locked-in pricing.
- Contract negotiation with our distributors on the national distribution agreements.
- Ensuring pricing is up to date with our distributors ordering systems on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensuring pricing is up to date in our POS system.
- Working closely with the management team and the operations team.
- Communication and interaction amongst the team on a daily/weekly basis with price changes and margins.
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong work ethic, willingness to be available 24 /7/ 365 to service customers.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-Starter who is motivated to work independently.
- Confidence to assertively and persuasively negotiate with customers and carriers.
- Proficient multi-tasker is able to manage phones, e-mail, and messaging concurrently.
- Manage conflict and stress with composure and professionalism.
Need to cover Monthly seat 1st before the commission-
30 % of Margin on True Brokerage Freight- (Must be collected within 45 Days of Delivery-Not allocated to commission Seat til payment received ).
4.5% of Base Line-haul Rate on LTL Shipments running through LTL Consolidation Platform.
- Competitive compensation with unlimited commission potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance.
- 401K program with company match.
- Casual Dress in office.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Click Here To Apply