Join the industry leader and become part of Silgan’s “blue chip” infrastructure team, where you will work in a collaborative environment and be a part of a team of engineers who establish, implement, and administer Silgan’s network infrastructure, in line with industry best practices and standards.
You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the Company’s current and future collaboration and communication tools. The emphasis is on making Silgan’s corporate communication platform and workspace chat, video conferencing technology, and other integrated, easy, accessible, and reliable. Participate in all project phases, from development to hand-off. Scope of responsibilities includes legacy system support, project planning, new technology evaluation and recommendation, documentation, deployment, and training for all supported solutions.
What we can offer you:
- To be part of a growing and high performing IT team
- A stable and reliable company
- A great culture where you feel like a member of our family – achievements are recognized, acknowledged, and celebrated
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, and more
We need you to have:
- Associate degree in computer science, information technology, or other related disciplines
- 3+ years of related work experience in a relevant technical area
- Microsoft 365 collaboration technologies including Teams, Exchange Online, and SharePoint
- Experience supporting large scale enterprise collaboration systems, including on-prem and cloud
- Cisco video conferencing hardware (Telepresence)
- Room integration technologies
- Ability to travel up to 35%, overnight stay’s possible
Who We Are:
Silgan Holdings is a leading supplier of sustainable rigid packaging solutions for consumer goods products with annual net sales of approximately $4.9 billion in 2020. Silgan operates 109 manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Silgan is a leading supplier of metal containers in North America and Europe and a leading worldwide supplier of metal, composite and plastic closures for food and beverage products. In addition, Silgan is a leading supplier of plastic containers for shelf-stable food and personal care products in North America. Silgan Containers is the largest subsidiary of Silgan Holdings and is a leading manufacturer of metal containers. Silgan Containers, headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, is a shared service organization for Silgan White Cap LLC and Silgan Dispensing Systems Corp (Domestic).
Click Here To Apply