Come work with a great team of nurses who are committed to providing quality care management. Your role as a care manager includes working closely with patients and doctors to identify risks and fill gaps in care while strengthening patient engagement. Our team-based approach to primary care requires strong communication skills and critical thinking. Advance your nursing career NOW with the best medical networks in East Texas including PhyNet Health System, Diagnostic Clinic of Longview (DCOL), and Collum & Carney Clinic in Texarkana.
Our office-based environment is ideal for care team collaboration. No shift work, no nights, no weekends!
- Licensed Vocation Nurse in the State of Texas
- Strong Telephone Communication Skills
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Experience and Ability to use Electronic Medical Records
- Experience working with Medicare patients
- Must be available to work in Longview, Texas
- Monitoring Patient Conditions & Care Plan Compliance to Assess Status
- Providing Education, Coaching & Encouragement to help the Patient meet their Care Plan goals.
- Targeting Interventions as needed with appointments & referrals.
We will be building on the relationship the patients have with their PCP, and we want to establish our own firm relationship of trust, so they will talk to us when we call them and call us when they need care!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Our offices are clean and sanitized daily.
- One location
Click Here To Apply